Sunday, October 7, 2007

Mizi Bistro at New World Park 6 Oct 07

Lobster Thermidor

Location : Mizi Bistro, New World Park at Swatow Lane. You cant miss it, New World Park is that big new fancy foodcourt at Swatow.

Wawawiwa...lobster oooh.
RM36++ for a set. One drink, 1 soup of your choice, main course and dessert.

Nooo....I am not Campbell.

For starters I had this mushroom soup. Now this is not your usual taste-like-Campbell soup. They actually cooked this soup themselves. Lovely, actually tastes abit like the one i cooked myself teehee.

And now, ladies and gentlemen...oh my god...ooh la la the grand lobster!

EAT ME!

The Lobster Thermidor...fuuuiyoh..syok giler. I'm guessing its baked la, i dunno. But mm..the smoky aroma of baked seafood shell, fused with the rich cheesy sauce melting perfectly with the oh so grand and wonderful lobster meat...heaven. Well worth the price.
My sources tell me this lobster is called Slipper Lobster, and is the cheaper types around.
Lobster Thermidor refers to the name of the dish. It is creamy , cheesy lobster meat served in its shell.


4.5 out of 5

No comments: