Thursday, January 3, 2008

Dragon-i

Siu Long Pao
Finally, after so long wanting to taste Dragon-i siu long pao. jeng jeng jeng....

But shit..my photo taking skills not good la. Anyways...the dumplings were wonderful. Just dump a piece into your mouth and wah.....heaven. At the first bite, the soup flows out and fills your mouth. The taste is just wonderful.

Mapo Tofu

A classic SzeChuan dish. Szechuan cuisine is known for its numbing spiciness. The one here is probably very much toned down to appeal to the masses.



Nevertheless, the mapo tofu here is really nice. Since I have no prior experience I have not much comment. But I like it.


Seafood Ramen

Above is the seafood ramen i ordered. The ramen in Dragon-i is indeed special. The ramen by itself is already very tasty. Im no expert but if I had to guess it would be the elasticity and fullness off the noodles that made it taste nicer.

No comments: