Saturday, November 21, 2009

Zorbing - Look Ma, I'm a Hamster!



Zorbing @ Titiwangsa along the road right behind the Istana Budaya. Wow! What a experience! There was 2 types of downhill rides, dry one where they just roll you down and another wet one where they add a bit of water inside the ball. I went there on the day it was my bday and they added a few extra perks for me :P My roll down the hill took alot longer to stop and my wet ride was filled with freaking cold water! It wasnt so dizzy actually, it was a lot of fun. Especially that wet one....dang the water splashing around leaving you with barely enough time to breathe, Gushes of cold water slapping you awake. DANGGGG. What a day!
Dry ride - RM15
Wet ride - RM20
Official site : http://firstinmalaysia.com/

6 comments:

Adrian Yong [文来] said...

cis.. tak ajak lagi...

Karol :) said...

Muito maneiro :]

Fitness freak said...

Awesome! I want to try that! its justifying spending £50 quid on a 30 sec experience that Im struggeling with...maybe I should find it cheaper somewhere other than where I've looked!

Soph
barrettsfitness.blogspot.com

Liby said...

:)

DebND said...

Great photo. Wow.

Joshua Auerbach said...

sounds like quite an experience! I wonder what the few exra perks for your birthday were.. hmm.. the world may never know.. >>ReNuYOU.blogspot.com<<